At the BCM, we want to stay in touch with former students and those who care about the ministry of the BCM. If you are not receiving regular updates on the ministry, please click here.
Here is the latest Alumni Newsletter:
BCM Alumni Newsletter – Sept 2017
BCM/BSU Alumni Board Scholarships:
The BCM/BSU Alumni board offers five scholarships. To complete the application click on the link on number 5. The deadline to apply is March 9, 2018.
In order to interview for these scholarships on March 17th at the BCM a student must meet the following qualifications:
1. Be a growing Christian
2. Be a full-time undergraduate student currently attending Tennessee Tech and planning to attend next year
3. Be active in the TnTech BCM
4. Possess a university G.P.A. of 2.5 or higher
5. Complete all items on this form!
6. Submit a photo with your name to email@example.com
7. Sign up for an interview time here!
Below are descriptions of the five academic scholarships:
– The A. B. McKay Scholarship for Christian Service
– The Gwendolyn Boyette Button Scholarship for Christian Leadership
– The Phillip K. Thompson and Hazel Wall Scholarship for Spiritual Growth
– The Pauline Roberson Scholarship for Christian Education
– The Wiles Scholarship for Servant Leadership