UPDATE: On Feb. 10th from 9am-8pm, we transformed the Tech Pride Room into a coffee shop atmosphere where we showed I Am Second videos every 15 minutes and BCM leaders shared their testimonies in between.
Here are some of the known results:
- 1 female student from Saudi Arabia heard the Gospel for the first time from a BCM student and stayed to watch four videos.
- 3 students asked for follow up to help them make Jesus first in their lives.
- 4 Students asked for follow up to know how they can start a group to reach their friends.
- 6 churches participated with leadership, prayer, and by bringing snacks.
- 37 BCM students shared their testimonies between videos of how Jesus has changed their lives, many for the first time.
- 39 I Am Second testimonies were shown over 10.5 hours on campus.
- We saw a couple of hundred students come through the room to watch at least one video & hear at least one BCM students testimony.
- BCM students had conversations with a few hundred more students and faculty as they invited students to come in to the room and while explaining what “I Am Second” is all about.
Below are some resource we made for the day: